Sunday, November 5, 2023

I Used To Take Pictures

Pelicans! 

I used to take pictures. Well, to be fair and a bit more accurate, I used to take more pictures. I stuck a whole bunch of them RIGHT HERE, although I must disclose that many of those images were uploaded by scanning prints, before I got around to procuring a scanner that could handle negatives. So, yeah. some of them are pretty okay, I think. Here is a nearly-random sampling, spanning several decades. Some were shot on film(!), some on a digital SLR, and a few on iPhones. Enjoy!

New Orleans, LA 2011

Lancaster, VA 2013

Rockville, MD 1986

San Francisco, CA 1987

Rehoboth Beach, DE 2001

Berwick, LA 2011

Rockville, MD 1988

Duck, NC 2023

Key West, FL 2001

Manning, SC 2017

Washington, DC 2013

That's all for now. Join us tomorrow, when I'm less lazy and tired. Maybe I'll even write something...

No comments:

Post a Comment